WELCOME TO THE MAHARISHI MEDITATION CENTRE
Yogic meditation, which is the ultimate contribution of India to the world, is our guiding practice and tradition for all that we do. Rather than cogitating about whys and hows of your skeptical mind, we choose instead to search for the truth, the truth of existence. Let your spiritual journey begin with the tools and techniques we teach at our meditation centre. You will learn the most powerful and practical spiritual techniques from our instructional articles and expert taught programs. We welcome you to explore the many resources on our site and to feel free to contact us with any questions, needs or concerns.
- The ancient art of meditation has been practiced around the world by many for thousands of years and although there are countless different styles of meditation, they all aim to do the same thing – to quieten the mind and find a stillness, an awareness, calm, peace, and clarity; a superconscious yet thoughtless state. In … 5 Different Types of MeditationRead More »Read More »
- Today’s blog is all about meditation, and how to meditate with your mala beads. I am so excited to write this blog, there is so much to write about! Books have been written on the subject, people do courses on it, some soul seekers dedicate their lives to it. This is just a snippet of … How to Meditate With Mantras and Mala BeadsRead More »Read More »
- Benefits of Yoga 1. Stress Relief: Yoga decreases the effects of stress on the physical body. By promoting relaxation, yoga helps to reduce the levels of the stress hormone cortisol. Associated benefits include lowering blood pressure and heart rate, improving digestion and supporting the immune system as well as easing symptoms of ailments such as … Top Ten Reasons to Practice Yoga RegularlyRead More »Read More »
- Vedic Meditation is a centering and spiritual practice descending from the traditional teachings of the Yogic Vedas in India. The function of this type of meditation is to purify and re-balance the thoughts and feelings. Vedic Meditation can minimize stress and anxiousness, increase consciousness and clarity of thought, improves alertness and ease of rest, increases … Vedic Meditation – An Ancient TechniqueRead More »Read More »
- Sundays are delightful but so bitter-sweet. On Sundays, you get to spend the day soaking in leisure and self-love; however, at the back of your mind, you know the work week is quickly approaching. However, it’s all about mindset. If you persuade yourself of the Monday blues earlier than the work week even begins, you’ve … 12 Self-Healing Sunday Habits to Prepare for a Week AheadRead More »Read More »
- Probably the most stunning issues concerning the practice of Yoga is that there are such a lot of layers to discover. Yoga actually is for everyone. Even yogis which were training for years continue to study and develop because of our practice shifts with the ebb and flows of our lives! It’s thrilling. It’s nourishing. … Yoga 101 – 3 Ways of Embracing Your PracticeRead More »Read More »
We offer several different training programs. These include several different meditations, yoga, and healing modalities. We welcome you to explore these offerings to deepen your skills and understanding of our tradition.
- Beginner’s Workshop You like to practice meditation but have no idea how? Who to go to? This workshop is exactly what you are looking for. Meditation workshop is created to give you an introduction on how to be meditative. This workshop will inform you on other practices we offer at MKL. This workshop will provide … Read More »
- All Levels Ongoing group classes are taught for all levels and are always fun. The hour and a half class offers a full-body workout that incorporates Kundalini breathing, warm-ups, standing poses, stretches, abdominal strengtheners and, of course, the Sun Salutation. A trained instructor and assistant are available to provide individual adjustment and help students get …Read More »
- Reiki Level I Level I attunement makes a person capable of healing others hands on. This attunement is primarily for self healing, but Reiki I channels can heal others too. The cleansing process after this attunement involves physical cleansing and the channel may experience minor physical discomfort, such as common cold, etc. This attunement can …Read More »